Don't worry! Most of the time, this problem can be solved quickly.
Sometimes it can happen that a cable has come loose from the bracket during transport.
So please proceed as follows to get the lights working again:
- Check all plug connections/put them together tightly.
- Connect the light cables as shown in the following video:
If the lights still do not work, please continue with the following steps:
- Place your bike upside down, well protected, or hang it on a mounting stand
- On the lower frame, near the bottom bracket, you will find an opening with a rubber lip. Please pull this carefully out of the frame
- Then pull carefully on the cables/plugs until the "light box" appears
- Out of the "light box" comes the same cable/clamp as installed in the seat post above.
- Check if all cables are tight in the transparent clamp, reconnect if necessary
If the front/rear light can now be switched on, you can hide all cables in the frame again and completely reassemble your bike.
This is how you switch on your lights on your SUSHI BIKE 3.0: How do I turn on the lights on my new SUSHI BIKE 3.0?
If your lights still do not work, please contact our Customer Support. The best way to do this is to use the complaint form.